After finally getting to grips with invisible zips last week, I have spent the last couple of days working on a new dress, with a zip closure.
It's not perfect and there are a couple of changes I'll make for the next dress, but it was an awful lot easier than I expected.
As well as the dress, I've been working on some new baby bloomers. I often get asked if I make matching bloomers and I'm not really sure why I haven't in the past.
The grey/green fabric that I've used for the bloomers is one of my new favourites. It's a really soft, light weight cotton, similar to cotton lawn and it's very easy to work with.